Zambia offers a number of different permits and visa options for those wishing to take up residency in the country.
At Intergate Immigration we have representatives in many countries throughout Africa, and for Zambia we are able to offer:
- All permits and visas;
- Immigration services;
- Relocation services.
How our Service works
Our service is utilised by both individuals and companies and commences with a free and non obligatory consultation in respect of your permit and visa options and needs.
Our clients can expect expert advice, prompt service and a dedicated client manager to look after their specific needs. Our solutions are tailored to our clients’ circumstances and we pride ourselves in exceeding service level expectations.
What permits and visa can be applied for?
The permit and visa options for Zambia include:
- Temporary work permit – for those seeking employment in Zambia;
- Investors’ permit – for those seeking to own shares and run a business in Zambia;
- Residence permit – for those seeking permanent residency;
- Study permit – for those wishing to further their studies in Zambia;
- Spouse permit – for those who are married to a Zambian citizen or permit holder;
- Visiting permit – for those either conducting business or tourism on a short term basis in Zambia.
Find out more
Find out more about how Intergate can assist you or your company with your permit and visa options and needs for Zambia. You can either call us on + 27 (0) 21 4242460 or use one of the contact methods below:
Incoming search terms:
- how do i get resident visa to zambia
- zambia permanent visa
- zambia permanent residence
- Why would a zambian need a residency permit to work in his own country Zambia?
- what is a permit in zambia
- temporary work permit zambia
- resident permit zambia
- permenat residency for zambia
- Permanent visa zambia
- how to get permanent residents in zambia